Negotiation in Real Estate –
There is negotiation and then there is asking the seller to discount their price.
- Negotiation requires leverage.
- If the buyer has NO compelling set of facts to move the seller closer toward the buyer’s desired price, THEN, no leverage exists.The buyer cannot negotiate. All the buyer can do is ask the seller to take less.
- Would you take less when you know you can get full price? Think about it.
- As a seller’s agent, we will get you full price.
- As a buyer’s agent, we’ll also use our skill-set to analyze all aspects of the property to FIND valid points (if they indeed exist) of leverage upon which we CAN negotiate.